If the appearance of metal braces deter you from straightening your smile, consider discreet Invisalign aligners from Dr. Ricardo Rios at Middle Hope Family Dental in Newburgh and serving the Marlboro, NY, area. Composed of patented Smart Track acrylic, these customized appliance pairs move teeth to optimal positions, but amazingly, no one will notice you're wearing them.
Orthodontic care for the adult
Can you pursue orthodontic treatment at your age? The answer is yes. The American Association of Orthodontists states that one-fifth of today's orthodontic patients are age 21 or older.
Accordingly, adults and teens actively pursue treatment with clear aligners. And, Invisalign is the leader and innovator in invisible appliances.
How Invisalign works
Come to Middle Hope Family Dental in Newburgh NY and serving the Marlboro area for your Invisalign needs. Your dentist will look at your teeth and jaw joint function and take a three-dimensional Invisalign scan. These images show how your teeth will look at each stage of treatment.
Most care plans last six to eighteen months as patients wear an aligner pair crafted from thin, crystal-clear acrylic. Each aligner accomplishes a specific function. As you wear your appliances the required 20 to 22 hours a day, you'll see your smile change. After treatment, you'll use a retainer as Dr. Rios prescribes.
Benefits of Invisalign
- Aligners are removable for special occasions, meals, and oral hygiene.
- Treatment times are shorter than with metal or ceramic braces.
- Aligners are non-irritating and easy to clean with toothpaste and a soft brush. You brush your teeth and floss as usual, too.
- Eat whatever you like. Just remove the aligners during meals, brush, and floss and replace them when you're done.
- Invisalign straightens a wide range of orthodontic issues, including common overbite and underbite, gaps, crowding, tooth twists, and tipping, overjet and more.
- You stop into the office for a brief progress assessment just once a month. You'll receive your new aligner pairs, too.
- You'll enjoy better self-confidence as you move through your treatment plan and of course, when your new smile is finished.
Find out more
Ready for today's most successful orthodontic system? Call Dr. Ricardo Rios at Middle Hope Family Dental in Newburgh NY and serving the Marlboro area for your in-depth Invisalign consultation. Phone our office at (845) 565-4150.